Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chungju NOT Cheongju

This weekend I went to visit my friend Ilya in Chungju. Allow me to stress how important that 'u' in Chungju is - if you do you pronounce it as an 'uh' instead of more like 'you' you end up in Cheongju which is an hour away. Now this must happen often enough such that there is a train heading back to Chungju only 15 minutes after your arrival in Cheongju. Needless to say this happened haha. However I eventually found my way and ended up where I was supposed to be. Here are a few videos of our adventures.

Ilya's apartment


Pet lockers at E-Mart




Korean BBQ


Happy Birthday!


Cutting of the Cake


Ilya puts Kimchi on everything...here let me show you

(at least in the morning he knows - and remembers to - regret it)

The fanciest Noribang I have ever seen


Those deceptive barber shops!


Our last view off the 9th story overlooking Chungju

No comments:

Post a Comment